Welcome

Welcome

Monday, January 12, 2015

FARM PRAC PICTURES HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED!!

I can't believe how long it has been since my NZ trip has come to an end. I think about that trip almost daily and how I soooo wish to go back. I didn't realise how long its been since I really traveled. I didn't realise how hard life had become. Farm Life in New Zealand was probably the best thing that could have happened and it couldn't have come at a better time.

The people and the country side ignited a fire I didn't know had gone dim and I hope you enjoy my pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!

PLEASE CLICK THE WORDS BELOW TO CHECK OUT MY FLICKR PAGE TO SEE THE PHOTOS:

The Hobbit Life - Day One

The Hobbit Life - Day Two

The Hobbit Life - Day Three

The Hobbit Life - Week One

The Hobbit Life - Weekend Getaway

The Hobbit Life - Week Two




IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PHOTOS IN A SLIDESHOW FORMAT CLICK ON THE ICON IN THE PURPLE CIRCLE IN THE PICTURE ABOVE! If you can't see the picture its a little square with a play icon (sideways arrow) on the top right of the album screen on the Flickr website. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment