Welcome

Welcome

Monday, September 29, 2014

Fingers Crossed

Not to worry everyone - my sickness is fading and it's only the migraines that are lingering like always. AND just know that no one else can bring me down for long. 


I don't normally blog stuff like that, but my message got acrossed to those I wanted it to. I wish I could just post the warm and fluffy stuff, but that's not life and I feel it's important to share my ups as well as my downs. I want everyone to known post was only for a select few and not even close to a majority of my readers were involved. The support system I have, even if like 98% of you are half way around the world, mean so much to me and I hope to support you as you have supported me. I appreciate all the emails and private messages asking me directly how I'm holding up, and they truely mean the world to me. It's the only way I know who is still there for me no mater how much space and time get between us! No one truely understands the struggles Brian and I have had to face over the last few months, but for everyone who has taken the time to be there for me - thank you!  

Now for some really good news! I may be going to New Zealand after all :) there is another farm on the southern island (closer to lord of the rings thrills except for hobbiton - the hobbit hole permanent exhibit in the middle of a sheep farm on the northern island and if anyone knows me I want a circle door like hobbits have SOO BAD!) is that weird?! Ha :) But this farm has 1000 sheep, 150 beef cattle, and  450 DEER!!!!!! what?!? So excited :) I just have to get ahold of the farmers and arrange the details. 

I mean really who wouldn't want a hobbit door?
And it looks like a paw print! How fitting :) I love it! :) 

Alright enough about doors - go enjoy your day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment